Thursday, October 30, 2008

Robert's home!!!

Okay, so I should have posted this 10 days ago...but, better late than never, right?
Robert came home earlier than the rest of the battalion so that he can prep everything for their return. So, even though he's home now, he's working every day to get things done.
He came home late on a Saturday night so I put the kids to sleep and had a friend, Misty, watch the kids while I went to pick up Robert. The kids had no idea Robert was coming home...none at all. When they woke up Sunday morning, they were so surprised!
It's so nice to have him home! Already, I'm not running all my errands with 4 kids in tow, and I'm not always the one holding Abby when she gets cranky, and the boys have somebody to horse around with. Both Abby and Grace both demand kisses everytime he leaves for work....so cute! They are definitely Daddy's girls! And it's so nice to not be the only person awake after 9pm!
Soccer is coming to an end, so hopefully our schedule will lessen up and we'll be able to have some family outings together. Until then.....

No comments: