Saturday, September 20, 2008

So, another day down and I'm left wondering where all the time went!! Since we had soccer practice reschedules, we've been running back and forth between home and the soccer field. I had so many plans for today, and I think all I did was soccer, grocery shopping, a load of laundry and cooking/dishes. Oh well, there's always next week!!
Have any of you found a way to get 26 hours into the day yet?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have 26 hours in my day. Talk to God. I think He passes them out randomly.

Ha. I wish! In fact, I'm heading to bed to squeeze 8 hours into 6. LOL

Anonymous said...

I would also like to add a second set of arms to that extra long day... is that too much to ask for at once?

diana said...

I can't help you with fitting 26 hours into one day, but I can tell you that with your DVR you can fit 2 hours of tv into an hour and a half! It's amazing.